Topics

When web pages load, JAWS says Blank!

Larry Gassman

Hi all,
This has been a topic on this list and on others as well.
I've seen this issue at work in recent weeks.
I've also brought it to the attention of co-workers at FS.
The big issue is getting information about what happens when JAWS says blank.
This happens very erratically so making it happen on demand is a very difficult task.

I am not proposing that we talk about it on this list because I am interested in gathering information to feed to others to see if we can find a solution.

This happens to me with JAWS 2019, and maybe even JAWS 2018. It happens in Windows 10 and Chrome.
Does it happen to others in other browsers?
When does it happen? Does it happen only when pages are loading or when other applications are open as well?
Please send answers to me off list and maybe we can find a solution that would help us all.
Thank you!
Larry