From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Russillo
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 3:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] What's App

Hello all; I was told about the What's App program that it can be downloaded to a Windows Pc; as I don't have a smartphone, is there a way to use this program and set it up without a smartphone? Any info on this is appreciated; thanks.

Peter

Glenn / Lenny

I believe it is yet another social app.

Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] What's App

What is the What's App program?

Hello all; I was told about the What's App program that it can be downloaded to a Windows Pc; as I don't have a smartphone, is there a way to use this program and set it up without a smartphone?  Any info on this is appreciated; thanks.

Peter

JOHN RIEHL

It’s a program that allows users to make phonecalls and send messages to other

Whatsapp users.

Hello all; I was told about the What's App program that it can be downloaded to a Windows Pc; as I don't have a smartphone, is there a way to use this program and set it up without a smartphone?  Any info on this is appreciated; thanks.

Peter

Justin Williams

Okay, thank you.