Topics

updating to latest Windows 10 did not fix outlook problem

JOHN RIEHL

Still having the issue where when I’m in outlook msg don’t see list of name suggestions Downloaded and installed latest updates.

david

Hello; unfortunately, your not gonna fix the outlook issue with windows updates.

the problem you most likely have is,

a file is missing within the jaws2019 enu folder called configName.ini

I can send yu the file, or perhaps you can contact FS.

The impossible is the untried,  Never under estimate the power of a dream.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of JOHN RIEHL via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2019 10:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] updating to latest Windows 10 did not fix outlook problem

Still having the issue where when I’m in outlook msg don’t see list of name suggestions Downloaded and installed latest updates.

Richard Turner

John,

I just sent you the file off list.

I’m running Outlook 2016, so don’t know if that will help.

Richard

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com

“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying.  There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of david
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 6:28 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] updating to latest Windows 10 did not fix outlook problem

Hello; unfortunately, your not gonna fix the outlook issue with windows updates.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of JOHN RIEHL via Groups.Io

JOHN RIEHL

I did not get a file from you, Richard. My e-mail is

Realman02@...

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] updating to latest Windows 10 did not fix outlook problem

John,

Richard

“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying.  There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59

Richard Turner

John,

For some reason that message bounced back.
I tried doing the Jaws reply to original sender command.
I'm away from my computer so I'll try again later this evening or first thing in the morning.
Richard

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -- Alice Walker

On May 5, 2019, at 10:55 AM, JOHN RIEHL via Groups.Io <REALMAN02@...> wrote:

I did not get a file from you, Richard. My e-mail is

Realman02@...

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 10:07 AM

John,

Richard