Topics

updating to latest Windows 10 did not fix outlook problem

JOHN RIEHL

Still having the issue where when I’m in outlook msg don’t see list of name suggestions Downloaded and installed latest updates.

david

Hello; unfortunately, your not gonna fix the outlook issue with windows updates.

the problem you most likely have is,

a file is missing within the jaws2019 enu folder called configName.ini

I can send yu the file, or perhaps you can contact FS.

Still having the issue where when I’m in outlook msg don’t see list of name suggestions Downloaded and installed latest updates.

Richard Turner

John,

I just sent you the file off list.

I’m running Outlook 2016, so don’t know if that will help.

Richard

Still having the issue where when I’m in outlook msg don’t see list of name suggestions Downloaded and installed latest updates.

JOHN RIEHL

I did not get a file from you, Richard. My e-mail is

Realman02@...