Topics

Unable to Open Chrome

Gerald Levy

This morning, for no apparent reason, I am suddenly unable to open Google Chrome.?? When I try to open it by activating the desktop icon or from all programs, nothing happens.?? I am able to open Internet Explorer without a problem.?? I am running Windows 7 with JAWS 2019 build 1907.?? How can I fix Chrome so that I can open it? Thanks.

Gerald

Gerald Levy

Okay, disregard my previous message.?? I restarted my computer, which apparently fixed whatever was wrong with Chrome, and I am now able to open it normally again.?? What I think happened is that I tried to start Chrome while Windows security updates were downloading, and this may have screwed things up.?? All is fine for now, until the next problem crops up.?? LOL!

Gerald

On 8/14/2019 6:42 AM, Gerald Levy wrote:

This morning, for no apparent reason, I am suddenly unable to open Google Chrome.?? When I try to open it by activating the desktop icon or from all programs, nothing happens.?? I am able to open Internet Explorer without a problem.?? I am running Windows 7 with JAWS 2019 build 1907.?? How can I fix Chrome so that I can open it? Thanks.

Gerald