Topics

Unable to Open Chrome

Gerald Levy

This morning, for no apparent reason, I am suddenly unable to open Google Chrome.?? When I try to open it by activating the desktop icon or from all programs, nothing happens.?? I am able to open Internet Explorer without a problem.?? I am running Windows 7 with JAWS 2019 build 1907.?? How can I fix Chrome so that I can open it? Thanks.

Gerald

Gerald Levy

Okay, disregard my previous message.?? I restarted my computer, which apparently fixed whatever was wrong with Chrome, and I am now able to open it normally again.?? What I think happened is that I tried to start Chrome while Windows security updates were downloading, and this may have screwed things up.?? All is fine for now, until the next problem crops up.?? LOL!

Gerald