Topics

Two In One Laptops

Charles Nicol

Hi,

I am considering getting a new laptop and have heard of Two In One machines, which operate as both a conventional laptop, but can also fold over, to be a tablet.

Has anyone experience of using such machines with JAWS? I am especially interested in how the touch screen experience might be with JAWS. I use an Apple IPhone and am aware of swipes and other gestures on that. Would it be a similar experience if I was using a Two In One laptop in tablet mode?

Finally, if any of you use such machines, which brands or models would you recommend? I require a new machine, to do a lot of Microsoft Office work, surfing the net, email etc.

Many Thanks

With Kind Regards,

Charles Nicol

Technology Analyst / Co-Chair, Enable Network

Digital Servicing Readiness Team

Channel & Digital, Innovation & Change.

Working from home, on Thursday, 20th June and Thursday, 27th June.

0141-958-5346 or 07954-403269

Charles.Nicol@...

Clydesdale & Yorkshire Bank

2nd Floor, Granite House

31 - 33 Stockwell Street

Glasgow, G1 4RZ.

                please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

We will never ask for your login details, passwords, PIN or any details of your accounts or cards. If a link in an email takes you to a page asking for any of this information, or if you have any other reason to suspect an email or site might not be genuine, do not disclose any personal information and forward it to ReportPhishing@... (please note no acknowledgement will be sent). Please call or write to us if you need to refer to personal account details or other confidential information.

This e-mail is issued by a CB Group company. The contents of this e-mail are confidential and will have no contractual effect unless it is otherwise agreed between a specific CB Group company and the recipient.

The CB Group is Clydesdale Bank PLC (which is registered in Scotland at registered office 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow G1 2HL with Company No SC001111), each subsidiary or holding company of Clydesdale Bank PLC from time to time, and each subsidiary from time to time of any such holding company. For the avoidance of doubt the CB Group includes, among others, Yorkshire Bank Home Loans Limited (Company No 01855020) which is registered in England and Wales at registered office 20 Merrion Way, Leeds LS2 8NZ.

Clydesdale Bank PLC, which also trades as Yorkshire Bank, is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. (Financial Services Register No. 121873).

Yorkshire Bank Home Loans Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. (Financial Services Register No. 303825).

Credit facilities other than regulated mortgages and regulated credit agreements are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

The views and opinions expressed in this email may not reflect those of any member of the CB Group. If you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator immediately by return message and destroy the original message. This message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving the CB Group network. However, CB Group does not guarantee the security of this message and will not be responsible for any damages arising as a result of any virus being passed on or arising from any alteration of this message by a third party. The CB Group may monitor emails sent to and from the CB Group network.

Josh Kennedy

I recommend the RCA cambio 2-in-1 laptop with intel atom z8350 processor and windows10 hom3 32bit. It works very good, it has a touch screen and works great with Jaws. The jaws experience when using it with the touch screen is a lot like what you would get when using an iPhone, jaws even has the rotor like the iPhone does. I use jaws2019 on it, google docs, microsoft office, some audio games, and even do some basic audio editing and everything works great. I expanded its storage with a 128gb micro sd card for an extra $20 or so.

Josh

michaeel's mail

Hi Charlce i have a 2 in 1 11 inch Lenovo.

But its not a touch screen.

cheers Michael.