Topics

thunderbird and threaded messages

leonard morris

I am using Thunderbird Version 60.6.1 with windows 7 and jaws 2019. When I go to "threaded menu" in messages the collappsed and expanded are unavailable. I took a look in this area because all of a sudden within the last week or so my threaded conversation email messages are not displaying as collappsed threaded emails. What should I be reviewing to fix this behavior?

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs, and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."