From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Casey
Sent: August 9, 2019 9:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] the OCR compoient

Hi when I would like to use the Jaws OCR component it says it is not installed.

So then it says to run the Jaws install again or contact support.

So how can i correct this with out having to call tech support witch I really don't want to do?

It works then it don't work it kind of gets sickening I wish it would work and stay working.

--

Casey