Topics

The M.Facebook with JAWS and Chrome issue

Debbie April Yuille

Hi All

I can’t remember when or where but I was directed to the mbasic.facebook site.com rather than the m.facebook site to use with JAWS and chrome and it works really, really well. For some reason when you use the m.facebook site on Chrome it directs you to the mtouch.facebook site which is hopeless with JAWS.

HTH

Debbie

David Moore

Hi Debbie!

Thank you for this!

I used the:

m.facebook.com

with Chrome, and it was hard to use, but works well with IE.

I love Chrome, so I will use this site on Chrome!

I am glad I caught your response to this thread!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10