From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Pastor Gil Pries
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2019 1:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] The List

Hi,

I haven’t received any emails for about half a day.

Is the list ok?

Pastor Gil

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Hamit Campos

Yep we've been talking about JAWS friendly laptop keyboards SSDs and what not. Because someone's about to get a new 1. Oh on that note 1 must watchout also because there's a keystroke that shuts off WIFI and Blu Tooth.

On 8/5/2019 3:37 PM, Pastor Gil Pries wrote:

Hi,

I haven’t received any emails for about half a day.

Is the list ok?

Pastor Gil

Van Lant, Robin

On second attempt, my message just went through.

I haven’t received any emails for about half a day.

Is the list ok?

Pastor Gil

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

I replied to him off-list, if he isn't getting messages, he may not get list replies to his message.
I'm wondering if the list messages are going into his spam or junk folder.
Glenn

Sent: Monday, August 05, 2019 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] The List