Topics

The List

Pastor Gil Pries

Hi,

I haven’t received any emails for about half a day.

Is the list ok?

Pastor Gil

Van Lant, Robin

I just tried to send a new topic message and it and got an undelivered message back.  

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Pastor Gil Pries
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2019 1:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] The List

Hi,

Is the list ok?

Pastor Gil

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Hamit Campos

Yep we've been talking about JAWS friendly laptop keyboards SSDs and what not. Because someone's about to get a new 1. Oh on that note 1 must watchout also because there's a keystroke that shuts off WIFI and Blu Tooth.

On 8/5/2019 3:37 PM, Pastor Gil Pries wrote:

Hi,

Is the list ok?

Pastor Gil

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Van Lant, Robin

On second attempt, my message just went through. 

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Pastor Gil Pries

Hi,

Is the list ok?

Pastor Gil

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Glenn / Lenny

I replied to him off-list, if he isn't getting messages, he may not get list replies to his message.
I'm wondering if the list messages are going into his spam or junk folder.
Glenn

Sent: Monday, August 05, 2019 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] The List

On second attempt, my message just went through. 

Hi,

Is the list ok?

Pastor Gil