Topics

stuck in a loop

Loy

Using JAWS 2019,, Windows 10 more and more I am finding my self stuck in a loop when trying to access a website.. There must be a way to skip over this. Here is what it reads

menu bar

search and address with bing

toolbar and security

address and search using bing

toolbar security report

search using bing

JM Casey

Sounds like you are using Internet Explorer, but I haven’t used that programme in so long I can’t really be sure anymore. Anyway, iE did get stuck fairly often, but usually on webpages, and not around the tool bars.

Try hitting ctrl-tab. See if that gets you to the actual webpage.