Topics

strange issue

Holger Fiallo

I am not able to send an email to a friend using outlook in w10. Yet can do so in iPhone. I check address and is the same in iPhone and outlook. I can get her email but not send. Help. I did deleted her contact and added it again but not working.

Glenn / Lenny

Are you replying or actually typing out the address?
The reason I ask is that when people set up their eMail account, there is a reply address in the account settings and often people leave this blank, but if they accidentally have a typo in that field, people won't be able to reply, and possibly the wrong address could be added to the other party's contacts.
Glenn

Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 9:41 PM
To: JAWS
Subject: [jaws-users] strange issue

I am not able to send an email to a friend using outlook in w10. Yet can do so in iPhone. I check address and is the same in iPhone and outlook. I can get her email but not send. Help. I did deleted her contact and added it again but not working.

Holger Fiallo

Typing address. This time I ask her to send me an email and reply. I will wait to see if she got it. But if I send her one does not go she said.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 9:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] strange issue

Are you replying or actually typing out the address?

The reason I ask is that when people set up their eMail account, there is a reply address in the account settings and often people leave this blank, but if they accidentally have a typo in that field, people won't be able to reply, and possibly the wrong address could be added to the other party's contacts.

Glenn

Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 9:41 PM

To: JAWS

Subject: [jaws-users] strange issue