skype 8.25 and skype for windows 10 universalfirstimpressions

David Moore

Hi Justin!

Go to the Store, and press:

CTRL+E to search for an app.

Type in Skype, and press enter.

Tab to where it says:

Get skype, and press enter.

In a few seconds, it will install as an universal Win10 app on your computer.

Close store, and go to the start area, and tab to all apps, and find skype. You can press the applications key or Shift+F10, and arrow to pin to taskbar.

Now, from now on, just press Windows+T, to get to your pinned items, and press the letter S until you hear Skype!

Enter, and you can sign into the Skype app, and you can tab to everything you need!

The more I play with Skype 8.25, though, it is easy to use as well.

You can use all of the navigation commands that you use on the web, like B for button, for example, because it is laid out just like a web page.

You can even set placemarkers where ever you want in skype, because it is exactly like putting place markers on a web page!

The app is a lot smaller, and more condensed.

Take care.

David Moore

                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10