skype 8.25 and skype for windows 10 universal firstimpressions

David Moore

Hi Marvin and all!

I agree with the Win10 Skype app being much easier to use.

Even if you tab to what you want, it is only a few tabs.

Skype 8.25, seems much more confusing, for me, anyway!

That is just my opinion.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 8:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] skype 8.25 and skype for windows 10 universal firstimpressions

Hi. using windows 10 64 bit pro 1803 and got jaws 2018, latest July update. And well found skype 8.25 a bit confusing and also it did not port over one contact which was my second brother, but it does in the windows 10 universal app. Find it a much cleaner interface, not sure about voicemail, forwarding, as don’t do that, I am on a skype group with a whole bunch of sighted students doing a interactive gaming and digital media course from http://www.upskilled.edu.au, and also the skype 8.25 scripts did install, but did not load, and so got the scripts for the universal app, but just the default scripts. I would stick to thewindows 10 universal app, much easier for me.

Just my two cents worth.

And got it from the Microsoft store in Australia.

Marvin from Adelaide, Australia.

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Justin Williams

What skype is that?  How do you get win ten universal app?

Justin

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] skype 8.25 and skype for windows 10 universal firstimpressions

Hi Marvin and all!

That is just my opinion.

David Moore

Subject: [jaws-users] skype 8.25 and skype for windows 10 universal firstimpressions

Hi. using windows 10 64 bit pro 1803 and got jaws 2018, latest July update. And well found skype 8.25 a bit confusing and also it did not port over one contact which was my second brother, but it does in the windows 10 universal app. Find it a much cleaner interface, not sure about voicemail, forwarding, as don’t do that, I am on a skype group with a whole bunch of sighted students doing a interactive gaming and digital media course from http://www.upskilled.edu.au, and also the skype 8.25 scripts did install, but did not load, and so got the scripts for the universal app, but just the default scripts. I would stick to thewindows 10 universal app, much easier for me.

Just my two cents worth.

Marie <scribbles5@...>

Is there any way to use the instant messaging with the app on the computer? I can use it easily on my IPhone but when at home, I would like to use the laptop or the desktop. But so far I have had zero luck with either the universal app or the desktop version.
Marie
heu

Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] skype 8.25 and skype for windows 10 universal firstimpressions

Hi Marvin and all!

That is just my opinion.

David Moore

Just my two cents worth.