Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019 8:42 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] retrieving deleted folders from an external drive

Hi. Is there a  or software where I can recovered folders, I copied over a music folder and it over wrote, my other music folder, and now lost about 50 gb of music, and so is there a way to get this back from my sam sung ssd external drive.

Any tools.

Thanks.utility

Larry Volk

You could try Recuva which is a free recovery program. I tried it but it didn’t work well with Jaws2019, but then it could have been just me!

Larry