Topics

Renaming and deleteing folders in outlook

Fred Adams

I am using Win 10, jaws 2019
and outlook 2019 and outlook
2019 is pretty much like
outlook 2010. I would
appreciate very much if
someone would give me step by
step instructions on how to
rename and delete folders in
outlook 2019. I have
forgotten how to do it or my
settings are not right as I
have done this many times in
the past. Will appreciate any
help on this.

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
US ARMY ABN RETIRED
ETERNITY A VERY LONG TIME

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Fred,

Here are a couple of notes I've saved and hopefully they'll help.

From: david
Hello try;
1, make sure your inside the folder which you wish to rename.

2, press shif+f6key you will hear; mail folders treeview,

3, now you can use the f2key to edit the name.
To get back to your message list inside the folder, just press the f6key.

hope this helps.
David

Deleting a folder:

When you are in the list of emails do a shift + Tab to get to the folders
list. Now arrow down until you hear the folder you want to delete. Then
press the application key, then arrow down to delete folder and press enter.
Now your folder should be gone.