From: Loy
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2019 9:39 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Reading the properties dialog of a drive

How can I read the properties dialog of a drive on my computer? I need to know the amount of free space on the drive.

Loy

This brings up the properties dialog but I can only read the tabs and not the information in the dialog, what am I missing? new to JAWS and I am sure there is a way to do this. Long time Window Eyes user.