Topics

Reading Multi-Page Document in Word 2016

Rick Justice <ricjustice@...>

I have a multi-page document that has 6 pages, but when using the page up or
down keys
it will only land on the odd numbered pages.
Is there some setting to change this behavior?

Thanks,
Rick Justice

Debby Hill

Hi Rick,

This is an annoying problem in Word in general. I am not completely sure
about Word 2016, but press F6 until you get to the various views and change
it to "draft" view. That should do it. It is probably on "print" view.

Good luck!

Debby

I have a multi-page document that has 6 pages, but when using the page up or
down keys it will only land on the odd numbered pages.
Is there some setting to change this behavior?

Thanks,
Rick Justice

Rick Justice <ricjustice@...>

Hi Debby,
Yes, it is in print view.
Thank you very much, I will give this a whirl!

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"

I have a multi-page document that has 6 pages, but when using the page up or
down keys it will only land on the odd numbered pages.
Is there some setting to change this behavior?

Thanks,
Rick Justice

Ann Byrne

Go to view/zoom (alt+wzz) and tab to 'multiple pages" which is probably checked. Just before it is "one page"; I think that's what you want.

Hi Debby,
Yes, it is in print view.
Thank you very much, I will give this a whirl!

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"

I have a multi-page document that has 6 pages, but when using the page up or
down keys it will only land on the odd numbered pages.
Is there some setting to change this behavior?

Thanks,
Rick Justice

Larry Volk

Since Jaws 2018 I had to change to draft view to rather than print view.

I have a multi-page document that has 6 pages, but when using the page up or
down keys
it will only land on the odd numbered pages.
Is there some setting to change this behavior?

Thanks,
Rick Justice

Nino Dagostino

Hello:
Try web view and see if that works better for you.
Have a good day.

Since Jaws 2018 I had to change to draft view to rather than print view.

I have a multi-page document that has 6 pages, but when using the page up or
down keys it will only land on the odd numbered pages.
Is there some setting to change this behavior?

Thanks,
Rick Justice

Rick Justice <ricjustice@...>

Thanks to Ann and all for the responses,
I'll will check them out!

Rick Justice

I have a multi-page document that has 6 pages, but when using the page up
or
down keys it will only land on the odd numbered pages.
Is there some setting to change this behavior?

Thanks,
Rick Justice

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Yo Rick,

I'm running Word 2010 in Print view and using, Control + Pageup and Pagedown keystrokes, to take me back and forward 1 page at a time.  Pageup & Pagedown keys only take me back or forward roughly 20 lines at a time.