To: Jaws
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2019 5:38 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Question About Jaws Bypass Key

Is there a bypass key in Jaws like Insert B in Window-EYES?

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) radio station K6YBV
www.ringwald.com

Ann Byrne

Insert + numbers row 3.

At 07:38 PM 7/4/2019, you wrote:
Is there a bypass key in Jaws like Insert B in Window-EYES?

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) radio station K6YBV
www.ringwald.com

John Gassman <johngassman@...>

Works very well!!!!
Go Angels, no matter what Mike says!!!!

JohnAt 05:51 PM 7/4/2019, you wrote:
Hi Robert,

Yes there is, Insert + 3, on the number row above the main keyboard.