Topics

Question About Crome

Robert Ringwald

Windows 10
Latest Jaws

Whenever I go to the internet using crome, other things pop up which gets in the way of what I am trying to look up. How can I stop this from happening?

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) radio station K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
Go Dodgers

Hamit Campos

Now Bob's started this thread, along with this that Bob's experiencing Does JAWS keep auto scrulling to the top or back up a few lines on pages? For instance on youtube. I have it where it goes to the media buttons on me when I want and have gotten it to the like and dis like buttons. Even on Dell it keeps moving on me too.

On 7/23/2019 11:32 AM, Robert Ringwald wrote:
Windows 10
Latest Jaws

Whenever I go to the internet using crome, other things pop up which gets in the way of what I am trying to look up. How can I stop this from happening?

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) radio station K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
Go Dodgers

Hamit Campos

It's not just the new JAWS by the way. 18 does it too. Could it perhaps be a Chrome JAWS releation problem?