Topics

Question about Clickable

Robert Ringwald

Win 10
Jaws latest
chrome
IE

When reading a web site using Jaws, I see the word clickable. What am I supposed to do with it? What is it?

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) radio station K6YBV
www.ringwald.com

“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying.

cheez

I wondered the same thing and this is what FS told me.

If there's no link for the Clickable, then try using Insert plus F7 to bring up the Links List to see if there's a link with the name of that Clickable.
If so, then you just press Enter on the name.

Vince