See if the note below helps.
From: Carlos
If you want to take an actual screenshot, there are applications that will allow you to simplify
the process.  However, you can use the method that is built-in to Windows.
The Printscreen key will take a snapshot of the entire screen and place it
on to the clipboard.  Alt+Printscreen will do the same, but it will capture
only the active window.  Once you have the snapshot on the clipboard, you
can open Paint under "Accessories" and paste it with Control+V.   You can
then save it to an image file.
Carlos

Sent: Monday, May 06, 2019 4:15 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] print screen

I am using win 7 and the latest jaws. Is there anyway to get print screen to work? I am trying to rewrite my web page so it is best for all devices. I have to have someone come upstairs to look at my screen to see if the columns are side by side or vertically aligned for a cell phone. I thought if I could get print screen to work I could direct it to the freedom input printer and then be able to check it with openbook.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

Lenny McHugh

Mike, this helps I can print it than scan. I thought that I would be able to send it to the freedom input printer but openbook still cannot read it. I pasted it into both word and notpad hoping thatocr would be able to read it and I could not get it to read the text.