Topics

PowerPoint 2016, finding the 31 slide layouts

Ann Byrne

In older versions of PowerPoint there were at least 30 options for slide layouts. Title and one object, title and two objects, title, object, and picture ... Listed in probably a grid, although I'm not sure. In PowerPoint 2016 I cannot find this group of layouts. Oh, wise ones, where the heck is it????

thanks a lot,

Ann

Van Lant, Robin

I have become rusty with PowerPoint, but just looked in 2016 to see what I could find. I do recall in Office 2010 that you could pull up that list of all the slide layouts and use F6 to get to it. I'm not seeing how to do that in 2016. The two relevant buttons I have found are on the home ribbon. Hit alt h, then tab about 6 times to a button called slides or once more to a button called Layout. Alt down arrow on either to get a grid of layout options. It's not 31, but it's probably the most common. I'll post again if I find the way to find more.

By the way, Freedom Scientific has a set of recent webinars on their training site on using PowerPoint 2016. I listened to the first so far.

it

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 7:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] PowerPoint 2016, finding the 31 slide layouts

In older versions of PowerPoint there were at least 30 options for
slide layouts. Title and one object, title and two objects, title,
object, and picture ... Listed in probably a grid, although I'm not
sure. In PowerPoint 2016 I cannot find this group of layouts. Oh,
wise ones, where the heck is it????

thanks a lot,

Ann

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.