From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 7:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] PowerPoint 2016, finding the 31 slide layouts

In older versions of PowerPoint there were at least 30 options for
slide layouts. Title and one object, title and two objects, title,
object, and picture ... Listed in probably a grid, although I'm not
sure. In PowerPoint 2016 I cannot find this group of layouts. Oh,
wise ones, where the heck is it????

thanks a lot,

Ann

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114