Topics

podcast 172

Holger Fiallo

The FS podcast is out and you can listen to it now. Yes. It is all about jaws. A question that someone had about not been able to use H to move from heading to heading and having to turn off jaws and restart. I notice this with google. Sometimes in google the H does not work and I have to use insert f4 to close jaws and jaws to restart.

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo

I can lisin to the podcast what is the u r l

--
for if you persaveer. you will konker never feer. try try try again

Holger Fiallo

Sorry. I get it directly from iTunes. Someone will tell you.

I can lisin to the podcast what is the u r l

On 7/3/19, Holger Fiallo <holgfiallo@...> wrote:
The FS podcast is out and you can listen to it now. Yes. It is all about
jaws. A question that someone had about not been able to use H to move from
heading to heading and having to turn off jaws and restart. I notice this
with google. Sometimes in google the H does not work and I have to use
insert f4 to close jaws and jaws to restart.

--
for if you persaveer. you will konker never feer. try try try again

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Howdy,

Here's a direct download link for the FSCast #172.

Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 10:32 AM

I can lisin to the podcast what is the u r l

On 7/3/19, Holger Fiallo <holgfiallo@...> wrote:
> The FS podcast is out and you can listen to it now. Yes. It is all about
> jaws. A question that someone had about not been able to use H to move from
> heading to heading and having to turn off jaws and restart. I notice this
> with google. Sometimes in google the H does not work and I have to use
> insert f4 to close jaws and jaws to restart.

--
for if you persaveer. you will konker never feer. try try try again

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo

thanks for the Podcast!

http://traffic.libsyn.com/fscast/FSCast172-OpenLineJune2019.mp3

I can lisin to the podcast what is the u r l

On 7/3/19, Holger Fiallo <holgfiallo@...> wrote:
The FS podcast is out and you can listen to it now. Yes. It is all about
jaws. A question that someone had about not been able to use H to move
from
heading to heading and having to turn off jaws and restart. I notice this
with google. Sometimes in google the H does not work and I have to use
insert f4 to close jaws and jaws to restart.

--
for if you persaveer. you will konker never feer. try try try again

--
for if you persaveer. you will konker never feer. try try try again

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Here's the URL for the webpage.  You can make a shortcut to your desktop once you're on the website.  To create a desktop shortcut using IE11 try the following:
1. While on the webpage below press, Alt + F, for the file menu.
2. Navigate to the, submenu Send, and press enter or right arrow.
3. Down arrow to, shortcut to desktop, and press enter.  You're done.

Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 11:42 AM

thanks for the Podcast!

On 7/3/19, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Here's a direct download link for the FSCast #172.
>
> http://traffic.libsyn.com/fscast/FSCast172-OpenLineJune2019.mp3
>
> Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!
> If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!

John Gassman <johngassman@...>

For those who may be interested, here are the links to the FSCast podcasts.
FSCast URL http://blog.freedomscientific.com/fscast/
this link also tells you how to subscribe or listen to our podcast.
FSCast podcast from April 18 2018 onward.
http://blog.freedomscientific.com/category/fscast/

FSCast legacy Archives https://support.freedomscientific.com/About/FSCast/LegacyListing
from eppisode 1 through 152.

John

<http://traffic.libsyn.com/fscast/FSCast172-OpenLineJune2019.mp3>http://traffic.libsyn.com/fscast/FSCast172-OpenLineJune2019.mp3

On 7/3/19, Holger Fiallo <<mailto:holgfiallo@...>holgfiallo@...> wrote:
The FS podcast is out and you can listen to it now. Yes. It is all about
jaws. A question that someone had about not been able to use H to move from
heading to heading and having to turn off jaws and restart. I notice this
with google. Sometimes in google the H does not work and I have to use
insert f4 to close jaws and jaws to restart.

--
for if you persaveer. you will konker never feer. try try try again

JAWS Certified, 2014.

mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo

thanks I am subscribet to the podcast