Topics

Please remind me how I can access the addressbooks in Outlook 10.

Judy Jones

I’m on Windows 10, unlike Windows 7 at work, and can’t seem to pull up any address lists.

Judy

Rebecca Lineberger

There are several ways to get to contacts.

1.  The fastest, press control-3 (on top of the keyboard)

Or,

2. Press

control-y

Press c until you hear

Contacts.

Press enter.

Arrow through the contacts using the right or left arrow keys.

Note that you cannot do either from inside an open message.

To get back to your inbox, press control-1.

I’m on Windows 10, unlike Windows 7 at work, and can’t seem to pull up any address lists.

Judy

Judy Jones

Aw, too bad.  Because I used to choose an e-mail contact from the address book if I couldn’t remember or access it any way else.

Thanks very much for those tips.

Judy