From: "Justin Williams" <justin.williams2@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2019 10:20 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] pay pal.

Seems inaccessible if you are sending to new people you have not sent money
to before.
Any suggestions.

Sandra Streeter

Here's a blurb someone sent me the other day, since I had the same issues.
From that point, I was able to finally place my order. HTH!

Well, this is what I was having trouble with. When I went to the send money
page, a combo box appeared with names of people I had sent money to in the
past.

Seems inaccessible if you are sending to new people you have not sent money
to before.
Any suggestions.

Kevin

I’t’s accessible here when sending money to merchants.  Not all that accessible when logging on, if I logon I keep getting the verify the phone number you have set blah blah blah!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

Seems inaccessible if you are sending to new people you have not sent money

to before.

Any suggestions.

Sandra Streeter

In my case, for whatever reason, it wasn’t.

I’t’s accessible here when sending money to merchants.  Not all that accessible when logging on, if I logon I keep getting the verify the phone number you have set blah blah blah!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

Seems inaccessible if you are sending to new people you have not sent money

to before.

Any suggestions.

Glenn / Lenny

I get that verify phone number stuff with eBay when eBay opens my PayPal account.

I’t’s accessible here when sending money to merchants.  Not all that accessible when logging on, if I logon I keep getting the verify the phone number you have set blah blah blah!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

Seems inaccessible if you are sending to new people you have not sent money

to before.

Any suggestions.

Holly

I never had any trouble logging on, just in the ‘send money’ section, while trying to enter a new name or phone number.

Sandra Streeter

Ditto.

I never had any trouble logging on, just in the ‘send money’ section, while trying to enter a new name or phone number.

Justin Williams

Yes, but I wouldn’t know how to create a new merchat phone number unless they sent me a link.