Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 5:30 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] outlook and google

Having issues with setting outlook account with google. Call the number support from microsoft but they stated I need to fix issues with google security account? Where do I go to set 2 steps security for google?

Holger Fiallo

Ann Byrne

In gmail, go to settings and then security. There is something about allowing google to use less secure apps, which is off by default. I I have always had to get sighted help to turn this setting on.

At 05:30 PM 6/14/2019, you wrote:
Having issues with setting outlook account with google. Call the number support from microsoft but they stated I need to fix issues with google security account? Where do I go to set 2 steps security for google?

Holger Fiallo

Rick Justice <ricjustice@...>

So, do you find these at the zoo?

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"

You need to log into your gMail account on a browser and go into settings
and google account, and then open the security section that is collapsed and
allow less secure apes.
Glenn

Having issues with setting outlook account with google. Call the number
support from microsoft but they stated I need to fix issues with google
security account? Where do I go to set 2 steps security for google?

Holger Fiallo

Glenn / Lenny

I thought my spell checker said the correct choice.
I accidently wrote aps
 and its suggestion still sounded like apps.
I need to get apps added to my dictionary, it does not always read the suggestions correctly.
Glenn

Having issues with setting outlook account with google. Call the number
support from microsoft but they stated I need to fix issues with google
security account? Where do I go to set 2 steps security for google?

Holger Fiallo

Rick Justice <ricjustice@...>

Hi Glenn,
Gotta admit, it was pretty funny!

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"

"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"

"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"

Having issues with setting outlook account with google. Call the number
support from microsoft but they stated I need to fix issues with google
security account? Where do I go to set 2 steps security for google?

Holger Fiallo

Glenn / Lenny

You could call it a prime app.
Glenn