Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2019 8:11 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Online Backup Services

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend an online pc backup service that work well with Jaws. Downloaded and bought Idrive last night and find that I can’t figure out how to get Jaws to work with it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Larry Volk

I’m too cheap to pay for a backup service, I just purchased an external drive and back up all my files to that.