From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Holly
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 2:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] one more thing about ms bard site

Justin:

Are you trying to download them to a SD card?

Holly

Justin:

Just downloaded a book to my PC,. All went well.

Using Internet Explorer and Windows.

Sorry, I don't know how to help.

ratshtron <northstarr1950@...>

have you tried using bard express to download books? that's what I use.

Legend has it that on Sunday 6/23/2019 01:46 PM, Justin Williams said:
No, to my downloads on my pc.

Are you trying to download them to a SD card?

jyandt.martin@...

Justin:
I have been downloading books over the past several weeks, via IE 11 with no issues. Weird. Perhaps you might want to talk with the BARD people. They seem to be pretty good at helping customers. Sorry for not being able to help.
Jerry