Topics

One Drive

Victor Gouveia

Hi Folks,

For some reason, One Drive is giving me two of everything on my computer to the extent that I don’t know which is which sometimes.

At the moment, I have two desktops, two documents, and two downloads folder, but while one set is in it’s normal place, my user folder, the other set is in a user folder/one drive.

I want to uninstall this feature, but I don’t seem to know where to do that.

Aside from that, I don’t even see a place where I can configure it, so it doesn’t display these extra folders, as it makes it very hard to save files.

Does anyone have a solution for me?

Victor