Topics

new Kronos Time keeping application

Van Lant, Robin

Anyone out there using the new Kronos time keeping system at their office?  We just upgraded to the new version and it’s challenging.   In the past Kronos had a java based version and an HTML version, the latter of which was reasonably accessible.  This new version is designed with more of the tiles and web design elements I’m struggling to access with JAWS.  Looking for any other users for input before I got to Kronos directly through my HR contact here.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager, Strategy & Performance Management

Key Equipment Finance | 720-304-1060 |  www.keyequipmentfinance.com

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114