Topics

new Kronos Time keeping application

Van Lant, Robin

Anyone out there using the new Kronos time keeping system at their office?  We just upgraded to the new version and it’s challenging.   In the past Kronos had a java based version and an HTML version, the latter of which was reasonably accessible.  This new version is designed with more of the tiles and web design elements I’m struggling to access with JAWS.  Looking for any other users for input before I got to Kronos directly through my HR contact here.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager, Strategy & Performance Management

Key Equipment Finance | 720-304-1060 |  www.keyequipmentfinance.com 

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.