Sent: Monday, August 05, 2019 1:25 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] My Emails

My emails to the list keep bouncing.

Pastor Gil

Pastor Gil Pries

Hi Mike,

Thanks very much.

Pastor Gil

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2019 1:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] My Emails

Hi Pastor Gil,

This message made it.  If you need to unbounce prior messages try the steps below.

1. Log-in at:

2. Navigate to, Link collapsed has pop-up,Mike B. or your display name, and press enter.

3. Find, link Accounts, and press enter.

4. Find, link Recent Bounces, and press enter.

5. From here I don't know what to say since I don't have any bounces to work with.

Sent: Monday, August 05, 2019 1:25 PM