From: Faraz
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 4:31 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] MS Office 2019 and jaws

hello list. I am in need of tutorials for MS Office recorded by Kathi
"Trainer at assistive technology". I do have them but unfortunately I
accidentally delete that partition from my hard drive and lost all the
data along that tutorials. I have to work on Excel an word and would
highly appreciate if anyone of you would provide me the copy of them ?

regards,

faraz q.

chris judge

Hi:

I’ve purchased material from Cathy ann before. She will have a record if you’ve purchased them, so just reach out to her and she will assist you with getting them back.

I suggest that you contact CathyAnne Murtha and see what she can do for you.  If you had purchased the tutorials maybe she will replace them considering the unfortunate circumstances.

hello list. I am in need of tutorials for MS Office recorded by Kathi
"Trainer at assistive technology". I do have them but unfortunately I
accidentally delete that partition from my hard drive and lost all the
data along that tutorials. I have to work on Excel an word and would
highly appreciate if anyone of you would provide me the copy of them ?

regards,

faraz q.

Ann Byrne

That was not my experience. KathyAnn said she didn't have a record of past purchases and I was not able to redownload the document.
Perhaps her policy has changed.