Topics

Mr. Damery's Email

Richard Turner

I thought I had heard his Email address correctly on a recent FS cast, but apparently not.

Could someone send it to me?

Thanks,

Richard

Hamit Campos

I've usually heard him say edamery@.... Don't quote me on that 100% though cause I could be wrong or perhaps if this is indeed what you heard on the FSCast it may have changed.

On 7/21/2019 12:47 PM, Richard Turner wrote:

I thought I had heard his Email address correctly on a recent FS cast, but apparently not.

Could someone send it to me?

Thanks,

Richard

John Gassman <johngassman@...>

edamery@...

I believe @freedomscientific.com also still works.
I use vispero.com

JohnAt 09:47 AM 7/21/2019, you wrote:
I thought I had heard his Email address correctly on a recent FS cast, but apparently not.
Could someone send it to me?
Thanks,
Richard

Check out my web site at: <http://www.turner42.com>www.turner42.com
"The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying. There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59

JAWS Certified, 2014.