Topics

moving wlm to win 10 computer

Lenny McHugh

I am in the process of migrating everything from my old win 7 machine to a new win 10 machine. I know that I can export account settings and all email then import. I am not sure if this will also transfer all rules. Would it be better to locate the wlm foldetr and copy everything then on the win 10 machine locate the wlm folder and replace everything?

---

Please visit my web page

It’s motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor

There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind

https://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990

David Ferrin

If memory serves the message rules are saved in the registry and not so easily exported. I’ll do a little checking and see if anything turns up. I seem to recall that there was a way, I am just not certain off hand.

Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 11:42 AM
To: JFW List
Subject: [jaws-users] moving wlm to win 10 computer

I am in the process of migrating everything from my old win 7 machine to a new win 10 machine. I know that I can export account settings and all email then import. I am not sure if this will also transfer all rules. Would it be better to locate the wlm foldetr and copy everything then on the win 10 machine locate the wlm folder and replace everything?

---

Please visit my web page

David Ferrin
Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

David Ferrin

I do have instructions on exporting outlook express rules, but I resist posting directions that take people in to the registry, sorry my friend.

Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 5:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] moving wlm to win 10 computer

If memory serves the message rules are saved in the registry and not so easily exported. I’ll do a little checking and see if anything turns up. I seem to recall that there was a way, I am just not certain off hand.

---

Please visit my web page

David Ferrin
Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

David Ferrin

Lenny McHugh

thanks,

Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] moving wlm to win 10 computer

---

Please visit my web page

David Ferrin