From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 11:42 AM
To: JFW List
Subject: [jaws-users] moving wlm to win 10 computer

I am in the process of migrating everything from my old win 7 machine to a new win 10 machine. I know that I can export account settings and all email then import. I am not sure if this will also transfer all rules. Would it be better to locate the wlm foldetr and copy everything then on the win 10 machine locate the wlm folder and replace everything?

---

Please visit my web page

https://www.LennyMcHugh.com

David Ferrin

David Ferrin

I do have instructions on exporting outlook express rules, but I resist posting directions that take people in to the registry, sorry my friend.

If memory serves the message rules are saved in the registry and not so easily exported. I’ll do a little checking and see if anything turns up. I seem to recall that there was a way, I am just not certain off hand.

Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 5:04 PM