Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2019 10:16 AM
To: Jaws
Subject: [jaws-users] Moving Email In WLM

Win 10
Latest Jaws
WLM 12

To move an email to a folder in WLM, I use ctrl shift V. Neither Jaws nor Window Eyes will read the list of folders.

Any ideas?

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) radio station K6YBV
www.ringwald.com

Marie

Select the messages you want to move, press the context key and choose Move or press the letter v,. The folders will be displayed so just arrow to the one where you want the messages.

To move an email to a folder in WLM, I use ctrl shift V. Neither Jaws nor Window Eyes will read the list of folders.

Any ideas?

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) radio station K6YBV
www.ringwald.com

Robert Ringwald

I used to know how to maximize a window in WE. But forgot.

How do I     DO IT IN jaws?

.

To move an email to a folder in WLM, I use ctrl shift V. Neither Jaws nor Window Eyes will read the list of folders.

Any ideas?

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) radio station K6YBV
www.ringwald.com

Robert Ringwald

How do I select the email that I want to move?

If I am sitting on the email and hit  the context key, there is no move function.

If I hit V, also does nothing.

-Bob
.