Topics

Most recent update?

Alan Robbins

I’ve seen some comments here and on other lists stating one should hold off on updating to the latest build of Jaws 2019? I am still being prompted to update so maybe someone from Vispero that is on this list could comment on this?

Thanks,

Al

Hamit Campos

Well there were people including myself of JAWS going into 40 minute mode. But after restarting it fixed itself. I don't know of anyone saying don't update. Your choice I guess.

On 8/11/2019 8:06 AM, Alan Robbins wrote:

I’ve seen some comments here and on other lists stating one should hold off on updating to the latest build of Jaws 2019? I am still being prompted to update so maybe someone from Vispero that is on this list could comment on this?

Thanks,

Al

Gerald Levy

Running Windows 7, I updated to the latest build of JAWS 2019 yesterday using the check for updates option in JAWS, and had no problems. The installation went smoothly but slowly, and when I restarted my computer, JAWS 2019 build 1907 came up speaking and ready to go.????

Gerald

On 8/11/2019 8:06 AM, Alan Robbins wrote:

I???ve seen some comments here and on other lists stating one should hold off on updating to the latest build of Jaws 2019? I am still being prompted to update so maybe someone from Vispero that is on this list could comment on this?

??

Thanks,

Al

Jason White

The latest JAWS update is working well for me – Windows 10 version 1903, build 18362.239.