Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2019 11:39 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Microsoft OneNote

Hello all,

I'm exploring the possibility of using One Note to archive emails and the like. My employer is moving away from PST archive files and I need a quick accessible method of storing emails outside of Outlook.

Anyone used One Notes before and have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jason

John Gassman <johngassman@...>

I know Brian Hartgen is going to do a training course on one note.
I don't think dates have been set for the online course yet.

Keep checking www.hartgen.org for more information.
John
At 09:39 AM 7/13/2019, you wrote:
Hello all,

I'm exploring the possibility of using One Note to archive emails and the like. My employer is moving away from PST archive files and I need a quick accessible method of storing emails outside of Outlook.

Anyone used One Notes before and have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jason

JAWS Certified, 2014.

Boston, Jason W

Thanks, I’m looking to use OneNote to help keep emails archived. I save about 100 emails a day and saving them as simple files outside of outlook isn’t the way I want to go. I will if I have to though. J

Thanks,

Jason