Topics

Microsoft OneNote

Boston, Jason W

Hello all,

I'm exploring the possibility of using One Note to archive emails and the like. My employer is moving away from PST archive files and I need a quick accessible method of storing emails outside of Outlook.

Anyone used One Notes before and have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jason

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.

Glenn / Lenny

Hi,
You can just do alt + F and s or control + S to save, and in the file type, either use the default EML or select TXT.

HTH.

Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2019 11:39 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Microsoft OneNote

Hello all,

I'm exploring the possibility of using One Note to archive emails and the like. My employer is moving away from PST archive files and I need a quick accessible method of storing emails outside of Outlook.

Thanks,
Jason

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.

John Gassman <johngassman@...>

I know Brian Hartgen is going to do a training course on one note.
I don't think dates have been set for the online course yet.

Keep checking www.hartgen.org for more information.
John
At 09:39 AM 7/13/2019, you wrote:
Hello all,

Thanks,
Jason

JAWS Certified, 2014.
http://www.FreedomScientific.com/Certification

Boston, Jason W

Thanks, I’m looking to use OneNote to help keep emails archived. I save about 100 emails a day and saving them as simple files outside of outlook isn’t the way I want to go. I will if I have to though. J

Thanks,

Jason

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2019 11:46 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Microsoft OneNote

IMPORTANT!! - External Content - Please use caution.

Hi,

You can just do alt + F and s or control + S to save, and in the file type, either use the default EML or select TXT.

HTH.

Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2019 11:39 AM

Subject: [jaws-users] Microsoft OneNote

Hello all,

Thanks,
Jason