From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of CJ
&AA MAY
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:57 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Lost speech after latest windows upgrade

I have today up graded Windows 10, following which I have no speech. Has
anybody any suggestions how to get Jaws to speak again? I am using Windows
10 with office 365 and Jaws was 18.

Sent from my iPhone by Alison may
0777 315 8181

CJ &AA MAY

It was indeed a soundcard issue but now the problem is solved and didn't
have to download anything, thank goodness.
So panic over!
Alison