From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Volk
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2019 3:28 PM
To: JAWS Group <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] Kindle app with Jaws

I tried the Kindle app on my old win 7 and JAWS 14 with no luck…has anybody tried Kindle with JAWS 2019 and win 10?

netbat66

i think you got the wrong version.
one is kindle for pc and the second if it is still availible is called kindle pc with accessibility. or something like that.

I tried the Kindle app on my old win 7 and JAWS 14 with no luck…has anybody tried Kindle with JAWS 2019 and win 10?