Topics

JAWS update for July-August

John Gassman <johngassman@...>

Hi,
FSCast came out on Monday and updates for JAWS, Zoom-Text and Fusion are due out today. That usually means around 10 AM eastern time 7 Pacific.
Although it could be earlier so, monitor the FS Page.
John

JAWS Certified, 2014.

Casey

Hi can you pass along the link for the down loads page so we can get the new update when it comes out.

On 8/6/2019 7:20 AM, John Gassman wrote:
Hi,
FSCast came out on Monday and updates for JAWS, Zoom-Text and Fusion are due out today. That usually means around 10 AM eastern time 7 Pacific.
Although it could be earlier so, monitor the FS Page.
John

JAWS Certified, 2014.

Casey

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Casey,

I'll be posting all the update info a little later this morning.

--

Casey

This usually happens, once the updates are posted.

Hi can you pass along the link for the down loads page so we can get the new update when it comes out.

On 8/6/2019 7:20 AM, John Gassman wrote:
Hi,
FSCast came out on Monday and updates for JAWS, Zoom-Text and Fusion
are due out today. That usually means around 10 AM eastern time 7
Pacific.
Although it could be earlier so, monitor the FS Page.
John

JAWS Certified, 2014.

Casey

chris judge

It's really, really easy. Just go to:
www.freedomscientific.com
Go to the downloads page. Navigate to the jaws link and activate it. You can download from there.