Topics

jaws problem with thunderbird

Lenny McHugh

I suspect that this is a jaws 19 problem. I am using the latest version. Anyway on an open email I wanted to add the sender to my address book. There is a button that states press space bar to add to address book. Using either the space bar or enter on this button nothing happens. I do not have jaws 18 installed on this machine to check it out. Any suggestions? thanks

--

Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com