Topics

Jaws OCR download

John R Vaughn

List, it was suggested that to get the Jaws OCR function, one needs to download that component at FS.

I went to the FS site and see I can down load the latest complete version  and previous versions.  But I do not see the Jaws OCR as a separate download.

All of my Jaws updates for Jaws 2019 are updated via the upgrade link on the help menu.

I am running latest windows 10 and Jaws 2019.

thank you for any clarification.

John

Jennie Facer

Hi John,

I had to do a repair to get the component fixed. After I did that, all was well. I did not see anything there either on their site.

Jenn

Jenn and Kumi