From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of michaeel's mail
Sent: August 14, 2019 8:11 AM
To: new jaws help list <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] jaws errors.

Hi guys i have noticed in my windows 10 in control pannel under reliability history I see a few messages. saying application file for jaws has stopped working.

I have not noticed that jaws is crashing.

Running latest jaws. and latest win 10.

Cheers Michael.

michaeel's mail

okay thanks for that.

cheers.

It could be crashing and restarting, the way the last few editions of JFW try to recover from errors. Usually you will hear JAWS announce itself when it starts up again, but for various reasons, it's possible that you'd miss it.

--
sent from mozilla thunderbird