Topics

JAWS and Zoom

JOHN RIEHL

As someone who has often questions or comments that JAWS isn’t working as it should, I want to say that the latest JAWS running on a windows-10 machine works great with zoom. I just left a zoom meeting form my desktop and was able to do everything from entering the meeting, to read chats, to post chats, to see the participants, etc. It was easy to open and close various windows (Chat, Participants), etc; even to “raise my hand” and vote.

A few years ago Zoom’s accessibility was horrendous. Not any more.

John