Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 2:14 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Jaws and Removal of Tables

Afternoon all.

Using Jaws 2018, Windows 10 on a Dell laptop, I am trying to remove a series of tables, along with its text, from a Word 13 document. I know that this has been discussed previously, but I cannot remember the process. Any help in this will be helpful. Please forgive the sometimers.

Jerry
“If you ask my opinion, I will use five dollar words, and expect four dollars and eighty five cents in return change.”

JERRY MARTIN

Yes. Now there is another problem. Within some of the tables is text that I need to keep. So, what is the process for keeping the text, which I know is contradictory to my previous inquiry. Sorry.