Topics

JAWS and Microsoft account

Van Lant, Robin

I use an iPhone app called Authenticate that works in conjunction with my VPN login for work.  The app says it’s from Dell though, so I’m not sure it’s the same.  I log into the Cisco AnyConnect VPN on my laptop, then I get an edit box to enter the token code that is sent to my phone’s Authenticate app. Is that the kind of thing you are going to be doing? 

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Holger Fiallo
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2019 7:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] JAWS and microsoft account

OK. I am not sure if this is a jaws question. If not sorry. Please do not jump all over me. I just was ask to get Microsoft authenticate. Can this be done in the PC or I need to get the app for iPhone? I did so and does not seen to work for me.   

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.