Topics

J2019 Latest Update Hotkey

Mike B

Hi All,

After the most recent update to J2019 the other day, did anyone notice if it created a new desktop icon screwing up your shortcut keystroke?  I don't recall if it did or not!  Or, I just redid the hotkey keystroke subconsciously!  LOL  LOL

Holly

Hi Mike:

No change here with shortcut or hot key.

Holly

Mike B

Hi Holly,

Just to be clear, you're saying that after you updated you were still able to use your old hotkey keystroke?  The reason for this question is that in past several updates going back to at least Jaws 18 everytime you updated to a new build or updated the version to J2018 or J2019 Jaws would create a new desktop icon wiping out the previously created hotkey keystroke.  If you were able to use your old hotkey that means FS has fixed this issue which irritated many folks.