Topics

Inverted cap I?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi List, Using Jaws 2018, Jaws has recently begun saying during Say All, “Inverted cap I at“ and then some number.

I have no idea where this is coming from so no idea how to stop it.

Do any of you have any ideas?

Thanks very much for any help!

Sincerely, Vicky

Teresa Arroyo Llosa

Hello Vicky, new paragraph you most likely have your text analyzer turned on. I have mine what you were well.

I hope it helps. You paragraph Regards, new paragraph