Topics

Installing Firefox Extensions

jmule

Hi,

I am running Jaws 2019 and Firefox 68. When I want to add a new extension to Firefox, I activate the "Add to Firefox" button. I immediately get a message to confirm the new extension. The options are Add Alt-A and Cancel Alt-C. I press the Alt-A key combination, but the extension does not get installed. I also tried the same with NVDA with no success. How does a screen reader user interact with this message?

Thanks,

John

Greg Wocher

Hello,
Try pressing the F6 key till you get to the message. You should then be able to move thru the various options for that message.

Greg Wocher

On Jul 20, 2019, at 4:57 PM, jmule <redfrogradio@...> wrote:

Hi,

I am running Jaws 2019 and Firefox 68. When I want to add a new extension to Firefox, I activate the "Add to Firefox" button. I immediately get a message to confirm the new extension. The options are Add Alt-A and Cancel Alt-C. I press the Alt-A key combination, but the extension does not get installed. I also tried the same with NVDA with no success. How does a screen reader user interact with this message?

Thanks,

John

jmule

Greg,