Topics

I have not received any messages from this group in three days.

Jim Rawls

Hi all, if you get this email, please reply off list to my email address, which is jazzpiano@.... If you have an idea of what I can do to fix this. if the list owner sees this please write if you have any ideas on what to-do. I called my provider, spectrum, and they said it has to be outlook’s fault. I am using outlook 2010 for my email client. I have never had this issue before. Also according to spectrum, all my messages are on the server. They want me to call Microsoft, and so it goes. Anyway, if you have an idea on what I can do, please write. Thanks for your help.

Jim

Sugar Lopez

Hi

From what I hear groups io had issues last night..smile